I am Katharina Bonyhádi (née Katharina Günther), trainer, facilitator, guide and developer in the context of teaching and learning.
I support instructors, educators and organisations on topics such as teaching and learning in higher education, instructional design, development of qualification programmes etc.
These things are of particular importance to me:
- an open, appreciative and respectful attitude
- focus on the joy in learning
- culture of constructive feedback
- meaningfulness and application orientation of my trainings
- focus on the participants
vita and education
- born in Zeitz, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany / resident in Leipzig, Saxony, Germany
- intermediate stations in UK, Spain, Norway
- master degree: Studies in Abilities and Development of Competences (Leipzig University)
- magister degree: English / Medieval and Modern History (Leipzig University / Universidad de Salamanca)
- training in: Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, Online Education, Experiential Learning …
- extensive experience in adult education (in Germany and abroad)
- focus on acadamic learning since 2015
- scientific employee at Universtiy of Leipzig for 6 years
- freelance trainer since 2019
I am looking forward to your message via e-mail or your phone call on +49 176 78046745.